Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds

Fiels Leathers Route 66, Brown Pony, size 40

Ole K. Vik

One of the Regulars
I am selling my Field Leathers Route 66 Cafe Racer in brown pony leather. It's with a heavy heart, but I have come to the realization that I should downsize my collection a little bit. You guys don't need any further introduction to Greg's fantastic brand and work. Skip the line and buy this beauty right here and now.
I am 183cm/ 6ft tall, 84kg /183lbs

Measurements, size 40:
Shoulders 45.5cm / 18in
P2P 55cm / 21.75in
Back 65cm / 25.5in
Hem 51cm / 20in
Arm 64.5cm / 25.25in
Asking 900 Euros + shipping

20220813_182617.jpg
20220813_182525.jpg
20220813_182529.jpg
20220813_182607.jpg

Damon141

Practically Family
Wow that was one of your best fitting jackets.
I know from your pictures you have a large collection but just curious why sell a custom made jacket versus off the rack?

I always wonder why when I see people selling their custom jackets, some are obvious if they don’t fit well. But some will sell a custom fitted jacket and keep a Freewheelers or Real McCoy that doesn’t fit which I can only assume is just for the brand name (even though we board members we the only one which know these brands)
If I was thinning the herd of a large collection then I would sell off the brand name off the rack jackets that will fetch more money and keep the custom fitted jackets, especially knowing it was made just for me by a small business.

Well in any case it looks like someone going to get lucky with a great deal on a beautiful jacket which looks brand new.
I hope it finds a new home

Ole K. Vik

One of the Regulars
Wow that was one of your best fitting jackets.
I know from your pictures you have a large collection but just curious why sell a custom made jacket versus off the rack?

I always wonder why when I see people selling their custom jackets, some are obvious if they don’t fit well. But some will sell a custom fitted jacket and keep a Freewheelers or Real McCoy that doesn’t fit which I can only assume is just for the brand name (even though we board members we the only one which know these brands)
If I was thinning the herd of a large collection then I would sell off the brand name off the rack jackets that will fetch more money and keep the custom fitted jackets, especially knowing it was made just for me by a small business.

Well in any case it looks like someone going to get lucky with a great deal on a beautiful jacket which looks brand new.
I hope it finds a new home
Just to ease your worries, I have one custom made jacket from Field Leathers and that's the Manhattan. This jacket was pre made and the measurements fit mine pretty well. I have grown a tiny bit, so it is now a bit too tight. It is more a feeling than visible on physical appearance. Hope this answers your absolutely legitimate questions.

Damon141

Practically Family
Just to ease your worries, I have one custom made jacket from Field Leathers and that's the Manhattan. This jacket was pre made and the measurements fit mine pretty well. I have grown a tiny bit, so it is now a bit too tight. It is more a feeling than visible on physical appearance. Hope this answers your absolutely legitimate questions.
That explains it, makes sense if it wasn’t your custom fit, and growing out of it.
I have to compliment that belt if I’m seeing what I think I see. Pigeon Tree?
I am going to order one soon, I hope the process was easy

Ole K. Vik

One of the Regulars
That explains it, makes sense if it wasn’t your custom fit, and growing out of it.
I have to compliment that belt if I’m seeing what I think I see. Pigeon Tree?
I am going to order one soon, I hope the process was easy
You are correct, it is a Pigeon Tree belt. The process was absolutely pain free. Happy with the belt, a bit unsure if the patent of the quick release is genius or a hassle....

Damon141

Practically Family
You are correct, it is a Pigeon Tree belt. The process was absolutely pain free. Happy with the belt, a bit unsure if the patent of the quick release is genius or a hassle....
Thank you for the info because I’ve been debating whether or not to order. I figured the quick release was more for looks. Which is really does look unique.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albert Mannocchi