Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fiels Leathers Route 66, Brown Pony, size 40

Ole K. Vik

A-List Customer
I am selling my Field Leathers Route 66 Cafe Racer in brown pony leather. It's with a heavy heart, but I have come to the realization that I should downsize my collection a little bit. You guys don't need any further introduction to Greg's fantastic brand and work. Skip the line and buy this beauty right here and now.
I am 183cm/ 6ft tall, 84kg /183lbs

Measurements, size 40:
Shoulders 45.5cm / 18in
P2P 55cm / 21.75in
Back 65cm / 25.5in
Hem 51cm / 20in
Arm 64.5cm / 25.25in
Asking 900 Euros + shipping

20220813_182617.jpg
20220813_182525.jpg
20220813_182529.jpg
20220813_182607.jpg

Damon141

Practically Family
Wow that was one of your best fitting jackets.
I know from your pictures you have a large collection but just curious why sell a custom made jacket versus off the rack?

I always wonder why when I see people selling their custom jackets, some are obvious if they don’t fit well. But some will sell a custom fitted jacket and keep a Freewheelers or Real McCoy that doesn’t fit which I can only assume is just for the brand name (even though we board members we the only one which know these brands)
If I was thinning the herd of a large collection then I would sell off the brand name off the rack jackets that will fetch more money and keep the custom fitted jackets, especially knowing it was made just for me by a small business.

Well in any case it looks like someone going to get lucky with a great deal on a beautiful jacket which looks brand new.
I hope it finds a new home

Ole K. Vik

A-List Customer
Wow that was one of your best fitting jackets.
I know from your pictures you have a large collection but just curious why sell a custom made jacket versus off the rack?

I always wonder why when I see people selling their custom jackets, some are obvious if they don’t fit well. But some will sell a custom fitted jacket and keep a Freewheelers or Real McCoy that doesn’t fit which I can only assume is just for the brand name (even though we board members we the only one which know these brands)
If I was thinning the herd of a large collection then I would sell off the brand name off the rack jackets that will fetch more money and keep the custom fitted jackets, especially knowing it was made just for me by a small business.

Well in any case it looks like someone going to get lucky with a great deal on a beautiful jacket which looks brand new.
I hope it finds a new home
Just to ease your worries, I have one custom made jacket from Field Leathers and that's the Manhattan. This jacket was pre made and the measurements fit mine pretty well. I have grown a tiny bit, so it is now a bit too tight. It is more a feeling than visible on physical appearance. Hope this answers your absolutely legitimate questions.

Damon141

Practically Family
Just to ease your worries, I have one custom made jacket from Field Leathers and that's the Manhattan. This jacket was pre made and the measurements fit mine pretty well. I have grown a tiny bit, so it is now a bit too tight. It is more a feeling than visible on physical appearance. Hope this answers your absolutely legitimate questions.
That explains it, makes sense if it wasn’t your custom fit, and growing out of it.
I have to compliment that belt if I’m seeing what I think I see. Pigeon Tree?
I am going to order one soon, I hope the process was easy

Ole K. Vik

A-List Customer
That explains it, makes sense if it wasn’t your custom fit, and growing out of it.
I have to compliment that belt if I’m seeing what I think I see. Pigeon Tree?
I am going to order one soon, I hope the process was easy
You are correct, it is a Pigeon Tree belt. The process was absolutely pain free. Happy with the belt, a bit unsure if the patent of the quick release is genius or a hassle....

Damon141

Practically Family
You are correct, it is a Pigeon Tree belt. The process was absolutely pain free. Happy with the belt, a bit unsure if the patent of the quick release is genius or a hassle....
Thank you for the info because I’ve been debating whether or not to order. I figured the quick release was more for looks. Which is really does look unique.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ