Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FILSON 'Pullman' Rugged Twill Duffle Bag Carry-On Luggage. Tan. For Sale

zeek1015

New in Town
I am sadly selling off my FILSON Pullman travel bag. I am gutted because it is such a beautiful bag, thing is, I have to take a load of camera gear with me 99% of the time which means I am stuck with ugly camera bags.

This means that the Pullman has been just sitting on my shelf for far too long now. It is time it got a good home!

The bag is in amazing condition having only been used once or twice. There is a small mark on the bottom of the bag (see the last picture) but other than that it is like new.

The Pullman was made to fit under the seat of a Pullman railroad car, this abrasion-resistant bag also meets standard airline carry-on size requirements. It features a roomy interior that opens fully and lies flat for easy packing. Adjustable interior cotton elastic straps hold everything in place. An adjustable, removable Bridle Leather shoulder strap adds carrying options.

FEATURES:
  • U-shaped solid brass zipper closure custom cut at Filson allows full bag access
  • 2 zipper pockets
  • Interior elastic straps with snap tabs for securing packed items
  • Adjustable, removable Bridle Leather shoulder strap with pad
  • Bridle Leather handle with two-snap grip
  • Includes iconic Filson Bridle Leather body tabs
  • Designed to fit under the seat of a Pullman railroad car
  • Dimensions: 21½"W x 15"H x 9"D
  • Meets the requirements for carry on luggage.
  • Materials: Rugged Twill + Bridle Leather

Shipping from Germany. World Wide shipping available. Please contact me for shipping costs to your specific country.

Asking: 300 Euros

Payment via PayPal only.

Attachments

• Filson Pullman-Ropedye-1.jpg
    Filson Pullman-Ropedye-1.jpg
    323.5 KB · Views: 1,063
  • Filson Pullman-Ropedye-2.jpg
    Filson Pullman-Ropedye-2.jpg
    289 KB · Views: 824
  • Filson Pullman-Ropedye-3.jpg
    Filson Pullman-Ropedye-3.jpg
    284.5 KB · Views: 714
  • Filson Pullman-Ropedye-4.jpg
    Filson Pullman-Ropedye-4.jpg
    308.3 KB · Views: 831
  • Filson Pullman-Ropedye-5.jpg
    Filson Pullman-Ropedye-5.jpg
    325.3 KB · Views: 807
  • Filson Pullman-Ropedye-6.jpg
    Filson Pullman-Ropedye-6.jpg
    261.3 KB · Views: 733
  • Filson Pullman-Ropedye-7.jpg
    Filson Pullman-Ropedye-7.jpg
    280.5 KB · Views: 734
  • Filson Pullman-Ropedye-8.jpg
    Filson Pullman-Ropedye-8.jpg
    364.6 KB · Views: 886
  • Filson Pullman-Ropedye-9.jpg
    Filson Pullman-Ropedye-9.jpg
    350.8 KB · Views: 824
  • Filson Pullman-Ropedye-10.jpg
    Filson Pullman-Ropedye-10.jpg
    368.2 KB · Views: 741

JUAN SALVADOR

New in Town
I am sadly selling off my FILSON Pullman travel bag. I am gutted because it is such a beautiful bag, thing is, I have to take a load of camera gear with me 99% of the time which means I am stuck with ugly camera bags.

This means that the Pullman has been just sitting on my shelf for far too long now. It is time it got a good home!

The bag is in amazing condition having only been used once or twice. There is a small mark on the bottom of the bag (see the last picture) but other than that it is like new.

The Pullman was made to fit under the seat of a Pullman railroad car, this abrasion-resistant bag also meets standard airline carry-on size requirements. It features a roomy interior that opens fully and lies flat for easy packing. Adjustable interior cotton elastic straps hold everything in place. An adjustable, removable Bridle Leather shoulder strap adds carrying options.

FEATURES:
  • U-shaped solid brass zipper closure custom cut at Filson allows full bag access
  • 2 zipper pockets
  • Interior elastic straps with snap tabs for securing packed items
  • Adjustable, removable Bridle Leather shoulder strap with pad
  • Bridle Leather handle with two-snap grip
  • Includes iconic Filson Bridle Leather body tabs
  • Designed to fit under the seat of a Pullman railroad car
  • Dimensions: 21½"W x 15"H x 9"D
  • Meets the requirements for carry on luggage.
  • Materials: Rugged Twill + Bridle Leather

Shipping from Germany. World Wide shipping available. Please contact me for shipping costs to your specific country.

Asking: 300 Euros

Payment via PayPal only.
Hola, sigue a la venta ??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112