Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Filson Tin Cruiser Jacket size L -4 SALE

bobm

A-List Customer
I have a Filson Tin Cruiser Jacket size L, in excellent - almost unused condition for sale.

New $350.00, asking $225.00

https://www.filson.com/men/coats-jackets/tin-cloth-jackets/tin-cloth-cruiser-11010005.html

getPart

Last edited:

Gav

Practically Family
Can’t see the picture.

Is this from after they did away with Seattle and Alaska fits? Can you post a pit to pit, shoulder width and sleeve length ?

Shipping to uk possible?

Thanks.

bobm

A-List Customer
Can’t see the picture.

Is this from after they did away with Seattle and Alaska fits? Can you post a pit to pit, shoulder width and sleeve length ?

Shipping to uk possible?

Thanks.
Pic is there. Can you see it now? I bought this about 2 years ago, except for about wearing it 3 times, it's been sitting in my closet. I would have to check UK shipping, but I'm betting it isn't cheap.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
I have this same jacket, tagged a size 44L. Looking for a full-sleeve Wool liner for it if anyone has one...?

l0fielectronic

Practically Family
If it helps it looks like the image is linked to your AOL account so only you, if you're logged in, will be able to view it.

bobm

A-List Customer
Gav,

Shoulder seam to shoulder seam - 19". Sleeve length from top of shoulder seam to cuff - 23." Pit to pit - 24.5".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko