Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Filson Wool Cruiser (110), navy size 44ish (WTT)

Optionseeker

New in Town
Good Day All,
For interesting trade, my navy Filson Cruiser. I bought this coat 13 yrs ago and it has seen light wear with virtually none in the last 5. I'm new to this but I'd say it is in very good to excellent used condition with no tears, all original buttons are in place, all snaps work, etc. From a smoke free home so has no odours. Dry cleaned once. The only flaw is a small area of wear on the left cuff (see pic) which I think may be a result of it wearing on my watch.

Measurements as follows: pit to pit: 25in, shoulder: 19.5in, shoulder to cuff: 26in. I can't locate a size tag. My running addiction has caused this jacket to grow considerably ;) , and I am hoping for an interesting trade for a jacket that has shrunk on you over the years. Schott Perfecto? Other Motorcycle jacket? Orphan A-2?

Cruiser004.jpg

Cruiser008.jpg

Cruiser007.jpg

Cruiser010.jpg

Cheers,
John

Optionseeker

New in Town
Thanks Cane Rod, it really is in very nice shape and I hate to part with it. As far as selling it, ideaguy, I would rather wait for an interesting trade at this point. Black engineer boots or a motorcycle jacket, etc. Thanks very much for your interest.

J

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy