Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Filson x Levi's tin cloth jacket

slimdeucer

New in Town
Hi guys,

I have a size XL Filson x Levi's tin cloth jacket up for sale at the moment on ebay. The jacket is brand new with all the tags attached and never worn. The jacket is no longer produced. It was purchased directly from the Filson head office in Seattle.

I thought I would post it here as there were a number of threads on this site when the jacket was in production that inspired me to get it and it was very popular when released.

I hope this isn't viewed as an advertisement as such, more letting people know of a unique and rare item for sale.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Levi-x-Fils...196676?hash=item1a20aa8884:g:wA0AAOSwj85YOZzD

internet.jpg

Cheers
Slim

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I really like these jackets. It's most likely too big for me as an XL but it might be worth posting the various measurements of it so people know what size it really is rather than just an XL which varies from brand to brand. You might want to add them to your eBay description as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto