Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Right, so I know there's an entire sub-forum devoted to this but... Not only do I constantly keep forgetting about it (and I don't think I'm alone on this) but since it's intended for general vintage finds of all kinds, there's just too many stuff to browse through - so - how about a thread dedicated only to good deals on leather jackets?

eBay, Etsy, Grailed, etc. - anything goes as long as the listings aren't yours.

Psant25

One Too Many
5C56119C-3521-4097-A60E-5D50150F8A5D.jpeg
Vanson cheyenne type iii heavyweight trucker on the bay now! Might be a forum member not sure

Size 42

robrinay

One Too Many
Not really my style, but kind of a nice looking jacket for the money. Might have the worlds coolest half belt but they haven't put up back pictures for some reason.

£75

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mens-Vintage-1950-s-Tan-Leather-Jacket-Talon-Zip-Large-42-R6893/192390744413?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

View attachment 162409
This jacket has been on sale for months. The seller is Sheffield based as am I and a while ago I asked to see it to try it on and check out the staining on the left sleeve - he said no and I should buy it now and pay and if it didn’t fit he’d refund me. I declined his offer as I wasn’t too keen on the ‘stain’ and the lack of pics.

TheOldFashioned

Call Me a Cab
GREAT idea for a thread.

Here's an absolute STEAL on a unlabeled Kehoe cafe racer. If I didn't already have one in the same color, I would've already purchased it.

Hell, I'm tempted to buy it and flip it for a profit.

Seriously, someone BUY THIS.

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Leather-Cafe-Racer-Motorcycle-Jacket-Talon-Zipper-Brown/323705984637?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

OK, you talked me into it! Missed out on a black Brooks earlier this evening, and not satisfied with description and responses from another seller of a brown Brooks. So I'll put my trust in TFL collective.

Thanks for the link and recommendation!

Gamma68

One Too Many
OK, you talked me into it! Missed out on a black Brooks earlier this evening, and not satisfied with description and responses from another seller of a brown Brooks. So I'll put my trust in TFL collective.

Thanks for the link and recommendation!

Awesome! Please let us know what you think of the jacket once it arrives. I love mine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB