Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

First day with a new hat

mcddyea

New in Town
My new Bourbon Street hat from Art Fawcett arrived a week ago, and it's a beauty, and it fits like a glove! I plan to wear it on a road trip to California in another week, but I couldn't wait that long. We took a drive today to Whitehorse, Yukon, and so I wore my hat for the trip to the city. The weather was great; no wind, temperature around 23 degrees F. My ears didn't get cold at all, and the hat kept my head warm. I sure got some looks, though! It's rare to find a fedora hat in this country. Hardly any Tilley winter hats here, but you'll see a lot of bare heads, a ton of stocking caps (toques), a few cowboy hats, lots of baseball caps. But I got some nice compliments on my hat up today, which made for an even better trip. Can't wait to take it south!

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Good for you!!Wear it with pride and enjoy:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

The Duke

One of the Regulars
You can't go wrong with Art's bourbon Street it's a sharp looking hat, it always caught my attention. Congratulations on a great hat:eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner