Fit pics of my Thedi MTG-162707

Discussion in 'Outerwear' started by nickv, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Vezio

Vezio One of the Regulars

Great jacket and great fit. Could you tell me about your denim. They fit really perfect. Thanks

nickv likes this.
  2. dubpynchon

dubpynchon Practically Family

Great jacket, it looks just as good without the collar, which I wouldn’t normally say. Congrats!

nickv likes this.
  3. red devil

red devil My Mail is Forwarded Here

With the collar for me, it is already great without, but with it... :D

nickv and dubpynchon like this.
  4. Benny Holiday

Benny Holiday My Mail is Forwarded Here

Mate what a stellar jacket and fit. You must be over the moon. Having a little chuckle at a fellow Aussie bothering with a mouton collar! :)

nickv likes this.
  5. nickv

nickv Familiar Face

Thanks:) The jacket feels great with no limitation when i move my arms forward, i can easily hug myself with no restriction. I was worried about the sizing, but Theodoros nailed it, feels like a second skin on me.

Mysteryo and Cornelius like this.
  6. nickv

nickv Familiar Face

Thanks. Mate....it gets pretty cold here in Adelaide in the middle of winter:)

7. nickv

nickv Familiar Face

Thanks. Jeans are just a cheap pair from UNIQLO. Cheers.

Vezio likes this.
  8. Vezio

Vezio One of the Regulars

Cheap jeans fit often better than expensive...

nickv likes this.
  9. the LS

the LS New in Town

Really cool! Fit, color and all.
    And nice to see this model "in the wild". I had been thinking about it. It seems like a unique option for an everyday-jacket, an alternative to a HWM.
    Is it heavy, warm, cold weather-only?
    Also, where does that chest pocket go, straight down? Is it big enough to hold more than keys, phone?

nickv likes this.
  10. deswaaf

deswaaf Familiar Face

That's an amazing jacket and fit! the length is perfect on you if you ask me. Great jacket

nickv likes this.
  11. nickv

nickv Familiar Face

No not really heavy at all compared to my Aero's, maybe just a tad lighter, certainly more comfortable,the leather feels like it drapes more easily, suppose it has something to do with Thedi's after treament of the leather. The pocket goes to the side and down a bit. It can hold your iphone and keys comfortably. Mine has the wool flannel lining and sateen sleeve lining, so at the moment were just coming out of our summer and into Autumn. Have worn it a couple of times with just a t shirt , but am planning to wear in Winter with Sweater underneath for our mild winter here in South Oz.

Thanks! much appreciated .:)

700_5200.jpg

700_5212.jpg

OlGi, jonbuilder, marker2037 and 10 others like this.
  12. ericsanpablo31

ericsanpablo31 One of the Regulars

Thanks for posting these Nick. I'm curious how the detachable collar is secured... looks like buttons all around the leather collar? When the collar is detached, do you find these buttons in any way annoying? They seem like they might be slightly visible?

nickv likes this.
  13. ton312

ton312

IMHO this is the best Thedi has to offer. I love this jacket. Beautiful!

nickv and Berto like this.
  14. Berto

Berto One of the Regulars

Fully agree, it’s stunning!!!

nickv likes this.
  15. nickv

nickv Familiar Face

Hi Eric,
    yes the detachable collar is secured with buttons all around the collar. They are not annoying or uncomfortable, i cant even feel them on the back of my neck. The only visible ones ( only slightly visible ) are as you can see in my pic above, are at the top next to the zip opening when the jacket is unzipped, jacket zipped right up not visible at all, but they are i might add "Quality & Stylish " looking buttons which i think "add" character to the construction of the jacket. I am so glad i bought this jacket, i have 2 jackets in one, and i am torn in deciding when i wear it , as to leave the collar on or off, as i like it so much with both configurations. I will try to take some close up pics of the collar and buttons tonight and upload. Cheers:)

ericsanpablo31 likes this.
  16. nickv

nickv Familiar Face

Thanks Tony, i know by all your posts you have many many many jackets, but i havent seen a Thedi? If you dont have one you should:)

ton312 likes this.
  17. ton312

ton312

I had one. Maybe 4-5 years ago. Not as cool as yours, not by a long shot!

nickv likes this.
  18. nickv

nickv Familiar Face

I see. Yes , His styles can be a bit over the top /flashy. Thats why i picked this model , simple cut with clean lines and a full one peice back.

ton312 and Jin431 like this.
  19. ericsanpablo31

ericsanpablo31 One of the Regulars

Thanks! Yes that would be great if you have the time :) I'm trying to decide between asking for one or not, but I think I'll mostly be wearing without a collar so I'm just a bit concerned that having the buttons there might look a bit busy

Jin431 likes this.
  20. nickv

nickv Familiar Face