1. Super range of movement because of the underarm gusset, provide much better mobility than Lost Worlds 4oz J23.
2. Shawn nailed every measurement of the jacket, again.
3. Some of the designs did not fulfil but it turns out good looking nonetheless.
4. I wish the mouton collar was thicker.
5. The jacket doesn't feel heavy at all when I put it on, weight distribution is perfect.
6. The jacket took 6 months to finish. 4 months to ship the hide to Shawn, and 2 months making it.
I store mine lying down in a fabric storage box.Slightly off topic but how does one properly store away an Irvin (or any sheepskin) jacket for the summer? These jackets are too warm for 3 seasons. Do you put them in a breathable garment bag? Obviously use wide coat hangers, etc. Any other advice? I got asked by the financial approver here and I was stumbling for answers.