Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FL Workboot fans DO NOT SLEEP ON THIS!

Isshinryu101

One Too Many
FL seems to have a huge love for workboots. I'm always seeing posts on Wolverines and other brands that, while well made and rugged, are not "spectacular". Figured i'd share this with the Loungers and see who gives THESE a try!

http://www.riderbootshop.com/rider-boot-co-ottowa-in-kenya-calf/

Made by Borgioli with a Veldtschoen-type stitch. I bought a pair for myself and a pair for my Dad. In all honesty, there is no US made boot that even comes close. Not the 1000 mile or anything else. In fact, for a workboot, I have yet to see a pair with leather so nice and so solidly made.

Literally $800- $1000 boots, Rider Boot has the last few pairs on sale for $199. INSANE!!! They fit a half to 3/4 a size larger than marked (they are Italian made). The size 9 will be a roomy 9.5 and the 8 a roomy 8.5. DEFINITELY worth this cheap price.

Rider Boot also has some suede models available for $399 right now that are in the other sizes. Still worth that price.

I am anxious to see who gets in on this!

Flat Foot Floey

My Mail is Forwarded Here
It seems they are already gone. Coming from you they must be real well made but quite frankly I don't like the style. I mean just from the looks. [huh]

SteveAS

Practically Family
Coming from you they must be real well made but quite frankly I don't like the style. I mean just from the looks. [huh]

That was pretty much my reaction. I was tempted by the prospect of getting such a well made boot for $200, but I just can't warm up to the style (even though it may well be a classically styled hiking boot), so I passed.

Edward

Bartender
Which one was it that was on offer? I quite like the brown Jackson boots, though not as much as the full price. ;)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk