Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FLer Sighting in Little Italy San Diego?

portolan

A-List Customer
Last Thursday night several friends and I were enjoying a cigar and wine on the porch at Po Pazzo restaurant in Little Italy San Diego. A fellow walked by in long coat and fedora. The more I think about it the more sure I am he is a fellow FLer. I gave him a "Nice Fedora," he nodded and walked on. I was....oh the horrors...sans Fedora. Young man, impeccably dressed....were you in Little Italy last Thursday night around 10:30? If so, I am sorry I didn't make the connection before you were long gone!

danofarlington

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Last Thursday night several friends and I were enjoying a cigar and wine on the porch at Po Pazzo restaurant in Little Italy San Diego. A fellow walked by in long coat and fedora. The more I think about it the more sure I am he is a fellow FLer. I gave him a "Nice Fedora," he nodded and walked on. I was....oh the horrors...sans Fedora. Young man, impeccably dressed....were you in Little Italy last Thursday night around 10:30? If so, I am sorry I didn't make the connection before you were long gone!

Metropod?

Ande1964

Practically Family
Wasn't this guy (on the right... I'm on the left), was it?

sd_hats.jpg

I posted about seeing him in San Diego's Gaslamp district during Comic-Con last year. Never did get a definite ID.

Anj

danofarlington

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Wasn't this guy (on the right... I'm on the left), was it?

sd_hats.jpg

I posted about seeing him in San Diego's Gaslamp district during Comic-Con last year. Never did get a definite ID.

Anj

I know the moniker of that guy. He puts vintage clothes on sale in the Classifieds. If that is who you saw, the name is something like "thunder..." A little research (that I am too lazy to do) would probably turn up his moniker.

EggHead

Practically Family
hmm, I see more and more young people in fedoras (mostly black) in downtown San Francisco around and in Embarcadero. If you are reading this - respond! You may see me usually wearing a brown Leisure Time (outback style hat).

portolan

A-List Customer
yes, I think that may be him. He was very stylish...walking along by himself like he owned the world. One of my friends with me thought that he also does some security work in Little Italy. I hope to see him again or have a contact through FL...Phil

suitedcboy

One Too Many
"walking along by himself like he owned the world", "thought that he also does some security work in Little Italy", Hmmmmmmmmm.
Security work or "Security" work?
You might be prepared to kiss his ring.

metropd

One Too Many
It was me. If you are in town again it would be more than a pleasure to show you around town and introduce you to everybody. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana