Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Flight jacket UAE

JuliaG

One of the Regulars
I think you mean the antique finish on the leather? You can opt for a different sheepskin without that treatment.

The USSR design is made of sheepskin with a twill exterior. If you want just sheepskin, go for the American AN-J4/M-445 or British Irvin.
Maybe antique finish. I meant the shine and the structure as if the leather is going to crack when bent..
Does Shawn have really soft leathers, which bent smoothly and do not need to breaking in?

How heavy is M-445?

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Maybe antique finish. I meant the shine and the structure as if the leather is going to crack when bent..
Does Shawn have really soft leathers, which bent smoothly and do not need to breaking in?

How heavy is M-445?
My modified M-444 weighs 2.5 kg.
Since the M-444 still has leather trim and patch pockets, it should be a few grams heavier.

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
My Irvin does not have that. The leather is soft and thick. 8F1D2825-EFA7-4FA8-B90E-59A59A69D59F.jpeg

JuliaG

One of the Regulars
What do you guys think of weight differences (and other differences if you prefer) between b-3, b-2 and b-9 in terms of weight? All in sheepskin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner