Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FOR SALE - 1900's Stetson BOSS RAW EDGE CLEAR NUTRIA SZ 6 7/8 - 7 - EBAY

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
https://www.ebay.com/itm/283100819985

Up for auction is an early 1900's Stetson Boss Raw Edge Clear Nutria western cowboy hat. This hat is the REAL DEAL. This is a true cowboy hat from Cody Wyoming from the early 1900's. There are a few slight moth nibbles and stains, but overall the felt is very nice. The minor age defects do not affect wearability, and add some "patina" to this great example of early Western Americana. The size tag is missing from underneath the sweatband, but according to my measurements, the sweatband measures 21.6 inches in circumference which makes this a size 6 7/8 to a very small size 7. The sweatband may be able to be stretched to a full Size 7. The pictures may appear lighter in color due to the flash on my camera. I would say that the color of this hat is a beautiful tan/sand color. The sweatband definitely has some wear as the photos show, but still has lots of life left in it. This is truly a great hat. You will receive this hat in OPEN CROWN position and you can shape it any way you like.

The dimensions are as follows:

Brim Width w/curl: 3 3/4 inches wide

Brim Width w/o curl: 4 inches wide

Open Crown Height : 6 1/2 inches tall

Ribbon Width : 1 1/8 inches wide

Sweatband Circumference: 7 1/2 inches x 6 1/4 inches (21.6 inches in circumference) SIZE 6 7/8 - 7

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
This is a wonderful wonderful hat and a good deal for someone. One size larger and it would be gone!!
Someone better hurry!!
Bowen

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pablosstuff