Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For sale-3 Horsehide leather motorcycle jackets!

siddhartha

Familiar Face
Hi Gents,

For sale here, I have 3 horsehide leather motorcycle jackets:

First off, a Schott Perfecto model 618HH jacket labeled size 46. This has only been tried on, never worn. NWOT. I even have the original Schott hanger it came on.

Measurements:
Shoulders across back: 20"
Back length from collar attachment to waist: 23.5"
Waist: 22"
Pit to pit underarms: 21.5"
Sleeve from top attachment to end of sleeve: 23.5"

I'd like to get 450$ on this one, plus shipping. Paypal is fine.

Next is a Diamond Dave Buco J-100 repro. This is an awesome two-tone in sz 46. Horween horsehide with the NOS zipper upgrade. Worn maybe 3 times. This one is up for 600$ plus shipping.

Measurements:
Shoulders across back: 19"
back length from collar attachment to waist: 27 3/4"
waist: 21"
Sleeve from top attachment to end of sleeve: 26 1/2"
Pit to pit: 23"

Finally I have a Diamond Dave Buco J-24 repro in Horween horsehide. Again tagged sz 46. This one was worn for a season, and put away. Some separation of the liner at the seams (repaired by me, but probably needs a new liner at some point. Fine to wear, and could be repaired easily). I'll let this go for 450$ plus shipping.

Measurements:
shoulders across back: 19"
Down back: 24"
Waist: 21"
Sleeve length: 26"
Pit to pit: 22"

Prices are a bit negotiable, and I will discount if you buy more than one. Only reason I'm selling is that I lost weight, and wear a sz 42, so I am swimming in these jackets. Really nice jackets, and your chance to grab them at a fair price!

Picture link:

http://tenaciousc.smugmug.com/Other/DiamonDave-J-24-and-J-100-two/33543549_87Rt9G

Please contact me at aperfectecho@gmail.com

Thanks!

Chris

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk