Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FOR SALE 7 3/8 Stetson Nutria Quality and No. 1 Quality

mullitt

Familiar Face
These are both very fine hats, maybe 50s? Fantastic shape. $325 for the Nutria, $250 for the No. 1 Quality (plus shipping). Paypal F&F.
The brown one is the Nutria and the silverbelly is No. 1 Quality. Both have 5 1/2" crown when open, Nutria has a 4" brim and No. 1 has a 3 1/2" brim. These both have a very soft hand and can easily be messed with without steam. The sweatband on the Nutria is nice and supple. The N0o. 1 sweatband is in good shape but has dried out a little, see photos. The underside of the brim on the No. 1 quality is also lightly stained, maybe has a waterspot and some light marks that I tried my hardest to photograph but they're very light.
IMG_9536.jpg IMG_9537.jpg IMG_9538.jpg IMG_9539.jpg IMG_9540.jpg IMG_9541.jpg IMG_9542.jpg IMG_9543.jpg

Last edited:

mullitt

Familiar Face
I changed it to a sale. Trade actually seems unrealistic. If someone wants both, make me an offer! These are very fine vintage hats in a nice bigger size, so snatch them up! Rather have them go to a lounger than try to do eBay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21