Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale: Aero A2, Size 42, brown CXFQHH.

senjorlossi

Familiar Face
Hi everyone!

For sale here is my almost new Aero Leather A2. The jacket is the 42-15142-P Contract, made of heavy brown Chromexel Frontquarter Horsehide (CXFQHH). It features seal brown knits and a mustard cotton lining, with two internal patch pockets added as an extra. The jacket comes from a non-smoking home.

The size is labelled as 42, but in my personal feeling it is more somewhere between a 40 and 42. The jacket has a surprisinly trim fit for an A2, especially in such a heavy leather. While it is not super tight, it actually it is trimmer than I expected it to be. I am 185 cm / 6ft 0,8" tall and normally wear size 42 (52 EU). With this jacket, body lengh is just fine for me, while the sleeves are ok but just as short as they could possibly be. For measurements please refer to the enclosed pictures. If you need any more information, just give me a note.

The brown CXFQHH makes this jacket both a beauty and a beast. I have been wearing it up and down for several months, and the leather just started to develope some individual character, both in grain and in colour. The nice aspect of this type of leather is that it very easily picks up traces of wear and movement, so without doubt it will continue to develope its own character in no time.

As you can see from the pictures, there is some quite strong creasing on both arms, especially on the backside of the lower sleeves and around the ellbows. This is somewhat in contrast to the rest of the jacket, where the leather is just starting to break in and develope some visible grain.

Knits and lining are in perfect condidion. The added internal patch pockets are super practical for keeping a wallet or other personal belongings close to your body. I always missed that on the other A2s I have owned so far.

The jacket has been tailored by Aero to my personal measurements, and I have been absoulutely in love with it from the day I recieved it. Why am I selling it? Because I came to the conclusion that it is just a little bit to small for me, both in body and in arm length. I CAN wear it, but I just don´t feel 100 % happy with it. So it´s better to let it go and look for something with a perfect fit.

The original price for this jacket has been around 830 € (roughly 930 USD). I would like to offer it for 600 € plus shipping from Germany. Reasonale offers very welcome.

Best regards,

Stefan.

DSC01389.jpg

DSC01391.jpg

Vorderseite mit massen.jpg

rueckseite mit massen.jpg

DSC01390.jpg

Attachments

• DSC01392.jpg
    DSC01392.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 685
  • DSC01399.jpg