Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale: Aero Speedway Natural Horsehide (Comipel) USD $400

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
Hi, I am selling my Aero Speedway made in natural (raw) horsehide. The main reason I am selling is because it's just a bit too trim for my preference. Like new condition. I have not worn it outside, only inside, but hung it on the porch to get sun tanned. It is in the pink stage now and will soon turn golden honey.

Size 42 (This pattern fit much slimmer than the tag suggested)
Shoulder 18"
Chest 22"
Back 24"
Sleeve 25"

On the chest pocket, one of the chain has an open C. I got the jacket in this condition. Price reflects this. See photo.

USD $400, shipped USA/Canada, PPFF, no exchange no return, please see photos and asked any questions.

Thank you

Speedway Front.JPG

Speedway Back.JPG

Speedway Inside.JPG

IMG_8326.JPG
IMG_8327.JPG

IMG_8331.JPG

IMG_9162.JPG

The open "C" link on the chest pocket pull:
IMG_8323.JPG

This is a very trim fitting jacket.
IMG_8322.JPG

jonbuilder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Someone got a real deal. I was tempted but resisted. I just do not have occasion to wear leather jackets since I moved to the foothills and still have a large collection including a custom speedway

sammy

New in Town
Nice jacket. Is it CXL leather? i’m looking to add a natural color to my collection, but don’t want something as heavy as CXL. Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo