Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale: Borsalino Fedora 7 3/8

djgo-cat-go

Practically Family
I have for sale a snap-brim Borsalino fur-felt, Buff-coloured with a black grossgrain-ribbon. The colour of the second picture comes closest to it's original colour.. It's a fairly modern hat, sold to me as a 60's hat, but could be newer, more likely 70's. I wore it only once, it's a tad too small. Clean, no moth-nibbles, no stains, very clean liner. Probably the original owner didn't wear this hat as well..

Size: 59 - 7 3/8
Inner circumference: 22,5 inch (measured inside sweatband)
Crownheight: open 4 3/4 inch
Brim: 2 inch front/back; 2 1/4 inch sides (could be described as dimensional), underwelt

I'd like 85 usd / 63 euro for it, or any reasonable offer. I payed much, much more for it, but I feel I've overpayed for it.. I couldn't ask the same amount because I don't think that's fair but I don't want to lose much more than I allready do. Shipping comes extra offcourse, outside the EU you have to consider the import-duty.. Paypal is the preferred
paying-method.

Thanks,
Diego

IMG_2831.jpg

IMG_2832.jpg

IMG_2835.jpg

IMG_2836.jpg

IMG_2837.jpg

IMG_2838.jpg

IMG_2839.jpg

IMG_2840.jpg

IMG_2842.jpg