For Sale: Bronson A-2 Deck Jacket, Size 42/XL

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by adfrost, Nov 3, 2020.

1. adfrost

adfrost New in Town

I’ve decided to sell my Bronson A-2 Deck Jacket. It’s a size 42 / XL, which fit me “just so”. After wearing a couple times, I gave it a cold break-in wash (water only) and it shrunk up a bit more than expected. I can technically put it on, but it’s too small to be comfortably wearable for me. Unfortunate, because I really like the jacket a lot, and it definitely looks better after the wash. If Bronson ever decides to make a 46 or 48, I’d be very tempted to purchase another one, although it appears they have discontinued this jacket.

Measurements as follows:
    Pit-to-Pit = 22.5”
    Shoulders = 19”
    Sleeve length = 25”
    Back length = 28”

Price $100 shipped free in the US.
    Will ship internationally with prior agreements.

IMG_4764.jpeg

IMG_4770.jpeg

IMG_4769.jpeg

IMG_4771.jpeg

IMG_4774.jpeg

IMG_4767.jpeg

2. bluesforchallah

bluesforchallah Practically Family

That's a great price! Should go quickly. If it were a 46...But then again, if it were you wouldn't be selling it. :)

3. adfrost

adfrost New in Town

No doubt...I WISH it were a 46! I bought this at the same time as a Bronson N-1 and the thing I like about the A-2 over the N-1 is that chest pocket. Perfect for a smart phone (totally what they designed it for, of course)

4. bluesforchallah

bluesforchallah Practically Family

I had inherited my fathers military issue when I was in my early 20s, wish I still had it - but then again, it wouldn't fit me now anyways. Good luck with your sale. The price is a steal in my opinion and it shouldn't last long.

5. adfrost

adfrost New in Town

*** Still Available ***