Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FOR SALE: Buzz Rickson L-2, Size 44, barely worn...

MeachamLake

A-List Customer
Just listed this for sale on eBay. I'm going to custom order an extra long Eastman A2 so I need to raise the funds.

Bought this earlier this year but I've really only worn it a few times - it's just not me! Details are pretty obvious to you all on this forum, so I'll spare those. Suffice to say, it's a terrific jacket of exceptional quality. Nice and lightweight, so perfect for the summer.

It's in super condition, save for two small grease drop stains on the left chest - barely visible unless you're up close - and some untrimmed nylon threads underneath the left epaulet that is presumably from production?

It's tagged 44, but should fit a 44 up to a 46. Measurements in inches are as follows...

• Pit to pit = 25.5
  • Waist above knits 20.5
  • Front zip length 22.5
  • Sleeve following curve from shoulder to end of knit cuff 27.25 approx
  • Sleeve underarm to end of cuff 19
  • 20.75 across shoulders at back
  • 25.75 base of collar to hem back length
I'll take £279 shipped in the UK via special delivery for forum members here. That will require payment via PayPal friends and family.

If you prefer to purchase via eBay, me an offer via eBay if you're interested and mention you're a lounger. International buyers welcome using the eBay GSP.

Auction and full photo gallery here: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/253657899148

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:

bn1966

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Sold mine a little while back..wasn't me either though works well for many.

Have just raised funds and ordered an ELC Monarch A-2 (took 14 months for this to happen).

Good luck with the sale, those Buzz jackets are top quality :)

nick123

I'll Lock Up
The Buzz nylon is a treat. Highly recommended if one hasn’t tried one yet! They seem to run pretty true to one’s chest size. This is a beauty.

MeachamLake

A-List Customer
Sold mine a little while back..wasn't me either though works well for many.

Have just raised funds and ordered an ELC Monarch A-2 (took 14 months for this to happen).

Good luck with the sale, those Buzz jackets are top quality :)

Cheers! Indeed it is a great jacket. Only selling it because I would rather put the money towards an Eastman A2 in a longer fitting!

MeachamLake

A-List Customer
The Buzz nylon is a treat. Highly recommended if one hasn’t tried one yet! They seem to run pretty true to one’s chest size. This is a beauty.

Absolutely, these are fantastic jackets. Super attention to detail. I find them also much more forgiving fit wise than leather - one jacket can fit a wider range of people more than you’d think!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pablosstuff