Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FOR SALE: CAL straight zip CHP size 44. Mint. (SOLD)

Nacho

Practically Family
Hi all,

I bought this late 60s Cal CHP straight zip a while ago. Unfortunately, it was too big for me. I normally wear size 40, but this dude is size 44. This is my second Cal and the first one also fitted too big, especially in the shoulders. Needless to say, I'm looking to sell this dude to a good home. Hopefully, somebody with the right frame will rock it. It needs to be worn.

That being said, the jacket is in mint condition without any flaws. All brass hardwares are original and in working conditions. No rips, no stains, and no foul smell. All pocket bags and liner are in excellent shape. In fact, the jacket looks like it was made yesterday. No mouton collar though. It's also heavy, weighing at 6lbs.

Asking $500 shipped USA/CAN via PayPal FF. I've bought stuff from members here before so no worries on that front. But if you need references, I can certainly provide.

Measurements (will post pictures at the end of the listing):

- Pit to pit - 23.5"
- Sleeve length - 24"
- Back length - 24"
- Shoulders - 20"

And without further ado, here are a few close-up shots of this beauty. The grains on this thing I'm telling ya.

FRONT:

tempImageYZtXgg.jpg

tempImagePH7fer.jpg

tempImage4YxLiB.jpg

tempImage1DMQeK.jpg

tempImageo3fAYS.jpg

tempImageuqjfHr.jpg

tempImagen4Vlb1.jpg

tempImagecBaxUD.jpg

Attachments

• tempImageDXkLiB.jpg
    tempImageDXkLiB.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 35
Last edited:

Nacho

Practically Family
One hell of a jacket, ain't it?

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to comment here or PM me. Thanks for looking.

Cheers!

Last edited:

Observe

One Too Many
Damn, extremely nice! Measurements looked great until I saw the sleeves are a solid 2" too short for me. I don't think this one will last long.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner