Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale Eastman 50 Cal. A-2 Size 44

CBI

One Too Many
JACKET HAS SOLD

Hello All:

Selling this stellar Eastman 50 Cal. HH A-2 size 44. I believe I am the second owner, first owner did not have this very long. For some reason there is no size tag (looks like it was removed/torn off?) but I purchased it as a size 44 and the measurements correspond to a size 44 on the HPA website. I still have the original bag/packaging. No issues (perhaps an ever so slightly finicky zipper) but I have had NO issues with it. One small knit separation from leather on waist band - on left side not visible when worn - see pic). I did one warm water soak which really popped the grain and brought out some terrific undertones of color. It was dried with no heat, no shrinkage, if anything more roomy with wear while damp. Dried during cool winter time! No stitch holes, etc. This is a super jacket in very dark seal with berry knits. There have been no alterations to this jacket. I have not done any additional aging/buffing. Love it but not quite the fit I want. If you are a size 44 (or 43 or 45), this should fit you well. I am a drama free seller. PayPal only: US Sale/shipped $400, overseas/shipped $450. The first person who PM’s saying “I will buy it” gets it. Ask all questions before saying “I will buy it”. I always pay quickly so I would prefer prompt payment. If there would be a potential payment delay, tell me first before committing to buy. Here is a link to HPA for the same jacket with the knowledge that every 50 Cal. jacket is slightly different:

Click for Information and Photos

PM me for a sale or questions. I received a few odd PM”s about selling jackets from very new foreign members. I reserve the right to NOT sell to a brand new member with no track record on the forum if communications seems funky.

Measurements in inches:

I came up with mostly identical/really close measurements as on the HPA site.

Pit to Pit (measured straight across): 24 inches

Shoulders (straight across): 19 inches

Front (zipper): 22 1/2 inches

Sleeve (shoulder seam to end of knits - includes knit length): 25 1/2 inches

Back (collar seam to end of knits - includes knit length): 25 1/2 inches

This is a super jacket at an excellent price!

IMG_0143.jpg

IMG_0271.jpg

IMG_0268.jpg

IMG_0266.jpg

IMG_0264.jpg

IMG_0263.jpg

IMG_0260.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member