Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale Good Wear 1936 Werber A-2 Size 44-46 MINT $550

CBI

One Too Many
SOLD!!!!!!!

Hello Gents

I am selling this exact jacket John is wearing in this listing:

click link:

1936_Werber_No1_46/

I hope its OK to reference it!!!! A 1936 Werber. This is one of the finest of JC’s jackets IMO. I have worn it a whopping 3 times so its virtually brand new (there are a few microscopic nicks I think from just being in the closet as I am taking other jackets in/out.) Yes, I did have the sleeves shortened by someone who did an ok job - see pics. I never did get the top stitching added back at the wrists. Maybe JC or another forum jacket maker could do this for you. Considering the sleeve mod, $550 shipped US seems pretty darn good. $590 shipped overseas. Sorry, shipping is getting expensive!!!! Its a size 46 but look at measurements. t No other mods no issues no HWT, etc. Price is about 1/3 of a new GW.

My Paypal is up and running. You can do a money order if you prefer. PM me with questions. First person who PM’s me saying “I will buy it” gets it.

Foreign folks: Selling price will be listed on packing slip, don’t ask me to lie about it.

Pit to pit: 23 1/2 inches

Shoulder Length straight across: 19 inches

Sleeve (shoulder seam to end of knits) - this measurement INCLUDES the knits: 24 1/2 inches

Zipper length: 22 1/2 inches

Back length (collar seam to end of knits) - measurement INCLUDES Knits: 24

current sleeve ends, perfectly fine for wearing:

Last edited:

CBI

One Too Many
still for sale, as new (minus a few microscopic scuffs) as the GW pics.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn