Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale: Herbert Johnson 38 New Bond Street

ITG

Call Me a Cab
I have a Herbert Johnson fedora for sale. It's from when they were on 38 Bond Street. I've not worn it myself and got it off ebay maybe a year or so ago. However, I can't tell if it's ever been worn, it's in that good of condition. There are the initials G.G.G. on the sweatband, so maybe it was a gift that didn't get worn. Both the ribbon and the sweatband are 1.75" wide. The brim is 2 1/4" around.

The felt is as smooth as a baby's butt, comparable to the feel of an Adventurebilt fedora. Size tag reads 6 3/4 , 55.

If it doesn't sell here this week, it will be off to ebayland. I wanted to offer it to you all first.

Make me a offer. You can email me at wickie7@earthlink.net for a faster response.

These pics don't do it justice:
HJ_shortbrim02.jpg

HJ_shortbrim04.jpg

HJ_shortbrim05.jpg

HJ_shortbrim06.jpg

HJ_shortbrim07.jpg

HJ_shortbrim08.jpg

ITG

Call Me a Cab
Maybe it'd fit someone's wife here? It's a beautiful hat! It's slightly big on me (just a little bit). The felt is better feeling than the more modern Herbert Johnson's I've touched before.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana