Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale: Iron Heart 13 oz Military Serge Western Shirt - Black, XL

Sherlocklooms

Familiar Face
Hi All,

Selling this beautiful shirt from Iron Heart. I bought it back in October 2020 and since then have worn it two times. I like it, but the style just isn't me. These shirts sold out fast world-wide and not many are left in the wild, especially this size. All photos except the close-up are of the actual shirt.

I'm asking 280 USD + shipping and other fees for money transfers. Not a steal, but still a decent savings. I paid 330 USD plus taxes.

In terms of fit, I am a size 42/L and this shirt is still narrow and slim for me. I like the fit very much, though.

Here is a description from Iron Heart America:

Our classic western cut shirt in a sulphur-dyed black military grade heavy cotton serge, with tonal black snaps, and made with our usual fantastic attention to detail. Being sulphur-dyed, this fabric will fade over time.

• Made in Japan
  • 100% cotton
  • 13oz serge fabric
  • Single, double and triple needle stitched throughout
  • Felled seams, double chain stitched with brown bobbin thread
  • Black Permex snaps with "Iron Heart Works Inc" lettering throughout

Happy to exchange email, chat on the phone, or video conference to answer questions and make a deal.

Thank you.

IMG_1587.JPG
IMG_1588.JPG
IMG_1589.JPG
IMG_1590.JPG
Screen Shot 2021-01-10 at 1.17.26 PM.png
IMG_1587.JPG
IMG_1588.JPG
IMG_1589.JPG
IMG_1590.JPG
Screen Shot 2021-01-10 at 1.17.26 PM.png

Sherlocklooms

Familiar Face
Copy that @jimmer_5 , here are measurements from the actual shirt, not from a website:
P2P: 23 and 1/3 inches
Shoulder: 19 inches
Length: 30 and 1/4 inches
Sleeve length (from shoulder seam): 26 and 1/2 inches

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana