Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FOR SALE: Keystone Engineer Boots, 7.5D, Dark Brown steerhide

mendelboaz

One Too Many
Up for sale is one of the best engineer boots you can get on the market today. Everything about the profile and hardware just screams "1940s Chippewa" to me. These are made in Japan, and getting through the waitlist takes about half a year. Not only are these boots gorgeous to behold, but they're also built like a tank.

HnYqn5P.jpg

pApFQdb.jpg

HptZgAr.jpg

vWePvkk.jpg

H1ZGSMs.jpg

3b9uYRt.jpg

QWREqJj.jpg

I99B5ru.jpg

It pains me to have to sell these, as they're a tad too tight on my feet. I haven't really gotten to breaking these in because of it, so the soles are still like brand new and quite stiff. The leather is from Horween (not CXL), and it is thick yet feels moldeable. There's minor surface scuffing/scratching on the leather, see photos.

Marked size is 8D, but they feel more like a 7.5D to me.

Length across bottom sole = 28.4cm/11.2"
Width = 11.3cm/4.4"

Asking price is 400 euros plus shipping.

andyone

A-List Customer
If anyone is thinking about getting these boots: Just do it! I also have one of these and they are great. Really well built, comfortable. Masa from Brass Tokyo also has one of these and likes it very much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21