Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For sale: Lost Worlds black steerhide jean jacket size 40 (more like a 42?)

Colin G

One Too Many
I have been in denial for years thinking this jacket fits but it is just too large for me. I need a 38 so this is up for sale. Lost Worlds tend to fit a bit big so this may be closer to a 41 or 42 in size.

Thick, black steerhide with black satin lining. The new offerings are horsehide and have a cotton lining. This jacket in steer and satin, is not available from them any longer, as far as I know. The construction and attention to detail is impeccable and the stitching is perfect.

It is in very fine condition and has been worn a handful of times. The collar is still stiff as are the pocket flaps and cuffs. This jacket is maybe %50 broken in if that. Lining is in pristine shape. There is only one little scratch which I have shown. Some wear on the finish of the bottom front 3 snaps and the cuff snaps. Pictures tell the story.

I am looking for $500 plus postage. Item ships from Canada so around $54 US with insurance. Paypal only.

I would consider a trade for a leather jean jacket in a 38 like an Aero or a Vanson Maverick in a 40. Maybe even an Aero Cafe racer or boardtrack in 38.

Pit to Pit - 21 1/4"

Shoulders - 19 1/4"

Pit to bottom hem - 14"

Bottom hem width - 20"

Back - 24"

Sleeve - 25"

Last edited:

Salatape

New in Town
Daaaaaaaaaaamn. I've been eyeing this jacket for some time now. How tall are you? I'm 99% sure the jacket would be too short for me but might as well ask.

Fit looks pretty good, except for the sleeves. Look long and baggy to me. Too bad, that is an incredible jacket but I think you are making the right choice. It’s hard letting go, I can certainly understand that. GLWS.

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Monitor...now you’re so not helping!! Damn i love this place!! Ha
I gotta bitchin Trevor with...err sleeves to short! And you’re friggin right about the bail thing!! 45 days in the GITMO brigg taught me....kinda. Lol
B

Monitor...now you’re so not helping!! Damn i love this place!! Ha
I gotta bitchin Trevor with...err sleeves to short! And you’re friggin right about the bail thing!! 45 days in the GITMO brigg taught me....kinda. Lol
B

I'm kidding of course - get the kid out. But get the jacket too. It's not a car. Things will even out. They always do. Besides, if it won't work for you, it's a sure sale. By the time you get it, I'll be going all crazy with regret for not pulling the trigger when I had the chance. :D

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
^^^^hey maybe he’ll go for the Lee Trevor!! It’s bitchin cool!!
And thanks fellas, family’s thick as thieves round here! Ha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider