Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale: Men's Vintage Shirts, wide array!

dakotanorth

Practically Family
Here's a stack from my... stack.
Please PM me about these- PM's take priority over replies.
Various colors, fabrics, and conditions. A few are great, several are good, a few are so-so. All are basically a modern medium or large.
For starters:
Teal gabardine shirt, tagged 15x32. Light overall wear, very good condition, rare color.
"Duke" hawaiian shirt; size large, but a few spots on the front that don't want to come out.
Long Sleeved T's- vintage, 50's I think. Tagged as large, but more Medium. The gray stripes are "Splotchy." If you wear one at a lower-lighting event you should be ok.
Hercules jacket- size 44. A very "Boxy" 44 (ie, shorter and wider.)
More info? Please ask! We'll negotiate on prices too- I'd like to average about $20 a shirt.
group1.jpg

group2.jpg

group3.jpg

group4.jpg

dakotanorth

Practically Family
Update, and *bump*"
Teal gab shirt SOLD
Tan with flecks PENDING
Hercules Jacket PENDING
White cotton shirts PENDING
Navy gab shirt (with tick-stitching) PENDING
Dark brown (not black) gab shirt semi-PENDING.
I may post a handful of detail photos since so many people are asking about conditions.
Keep 'em coming folks!

dakotanorth

Practically Family
Widebrim: Sorry, I do not.
billyk: The only shirt in that size was the teal one, and it's already sold. Then again it wasn't exactly a dress shirt anyways.
LuckyKat: I sent you a PM reply- the T's are pending, but you are first in line after that person.

dakotanorth

Practically Family
*bump*
What's left? The navy blue shirt, the dark brown shirt, the snowflake "Penguin" label shirt, and the "Duke" rayon shirt.
Everything else is sold.
I have a few more items I will list soon- bubblegum pink shirt, for one!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherpatch