Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale -- NWT Ben Sherman "Kings Fit" wool blazer

NukeMeSlowly

One of the Regulars
Price includes shipping to the continental US via USPS with delivery confirmation.
Personal Payment via PayPal please - otherwise add 3%.
[International shipping is possible for additional cost depending on destination country and desired shipping method.]

Measurements (in inches) are my best conscientious effort with a measuring tape.
[chest=pit to pit & doubled; shoulder=seam to seam across back; sleeve=shoulder seam down to end of cuff; length=bottom of collar down to jacket end]

Ben Sherman "Kings Fit" blazer -- NEW WITH TAGS
Dark Navy
42R 100% wool
Single breasted 2 button, narrow notch lapels, side vents, 1/8 LINED, working lapel button hole, horn buttons, hacking pockets

Chest 44, Shoulders 19, Sleeve 25, Length 30 1/4

Kings Fit is the slim fit line from Ben Sherman. If you are looking for a lightweight and extremely breathable wool blazer, this is it. It has a very subtle, slightly raised waffle weave that is open and extremely airy. [The first photo, a close up of the bottom rear hem held up to my office light, gives you a clear indication of its breathability.] Only the sleeves and shoulders are lined; the rest of the interior is self-faced in the suit fabric. All interior seams are taped in the same cool bronze fabric as the lining. Hacking pockets and breast pocket are still sewn shut. Beautiful coat in perfect NWT condition. Retails for $395

$185

[For color reference, shirt is white and tie is navy/blue iridescent. Any dust or shiny spots are a function of my camera and office lighting, the blazer is immaculate.]

ForSaleFeb2011041.jpg

ForSaleFeb2011036.jpg

ForSaleFeb2011038.jpg

ForSaleFeb2011039.jpg

ForSaleFeb2011043.jpg

ForSaleFeb2011044.jpg

ForSaleFeb2011040.jpg

ForSaleFeb2011042.jpg

Please PM if interested.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads