For sale or trade Bloomingdale's Matchless Waxed Charley Leather Jacket

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by StarFox, Nov 26, 2018.

1. StarFox

StarFox New in Town

Hello, Newbie here.

I've been checking out this site for a while lusting over all the beautiful vintage leather jackets. I just bought my first A2 bomber that will be with me in a few days and ill post about it.

I recently came across a Matchless waxed jacket I bought "second hand" from a friend clearing his collection that doesn't fit me as I wear XS in most coats but the price was right and I felt maybe I could trade with someone or sell to someone who could appreciate it.

The jacket is in good shape overall has been ridden in but still looks good. Has a water spot in the left cuff "see photo" as well as a pinhole in the left collar and left breast of the coat due to the previous owner wearing it with some pin badges. Has a brown strap line going across the body of jacket. If you need more pictures please let me know.

The jacket is a Chestnut brown waxed leather has a good weight to it.

IMG_0207.jpg IMG_0209.jpg IMG_0211.jpg IMG_0212.jpg IMG_0213.jpg IMG_0214.jpg IMG_0215.jpg IMG_0216.jpg IMG_0220.jpg I am asking $400 for it PayPal works for me. Shipping within the US will be via USPS Priority Mail Large Flat Rate Box for $18.90, International shipping will also be via USPS Priority Mail for the exact cost.
    • Pit to Pit - 20"
    • Back Length - 24" from the base of collar to bottom of waistband
    • Sleeve Length - 25"
    • Shoulders - 18"
    I would gladly take a trade If anyone is interested, my measurements would be
    Pit to Pit - 18
    Back Length - 23.5
    Sleeve Lenght - 23
    Shoulders - 17

Thanks for checking out the Jacket
    Cheers,
    Ani

Attached Files: