Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FOR SALE ORIGINAL WW2 M422a Jacket - Size 44 (Large-ish 44)

CBI

One Too Many
THIS JACKET HAS SOLD For Sale - Original M422a, pretty certain its a Willis and Geiger who DID make these in WW2. Its a sturdy wearer in overall excellent condition. Lining has been patched up, has original size tag (but no maker tag) that was re-sewn onto a repaired section. New, quality wrist knits, original waist knits. MASH JAPAN Talon zipper. Original collar in great shape. Nice undertones showing through on the leather. Some scuffs and scrapes.

The patches are repros, the back by Sean Collins, the front by me. I have had this jacket for many years and don't remember all of the details but a tailor working on this and a repro of mine got the orders/jackets mixed up and took some length off the sleeves of this and not then requested repro! The patches were to have gone on another jacket. Sorry, so many jackets, I just don't remember why/how the mess up but a great jacket that gets LOADS of compliments. I certainly don't support patching originals but here is my one "bad". Its still an awesome jacket. The sleeve length is coming up really short but my ideal sleeve is 25 inches and as you can see, it looks fine on me.

Measurements inches:

front zipper: 23
back collar seam to bottom includes knits:24 1/2
sleeve 23 1/12 I know how to measurement this. The sleeve has quite a curvature to it.
pit to pit: 24
shoulders straight across: 19

Paypal only: $300 shipped US sale only. ask questions before buying. the first person who sends mr a private message saying "ill take it" gets it. I am a drama free seller Check measurements but this seems a very generous size 44. Again, a great, fun wearer that looks the part because it is.

fullsizeoutput_296c.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_296d.jpeg
IMG_1302.JPG
fullsizeoutput_296e.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_296f.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_2970.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_2971.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_2972.jpeg
IMG_1308.JPG
fullsizeoutput_2973.jpeg

Last edited:

CBI

One Too Many
No USN stencil on back of collar
fullsizeoutput_2974.jpeg
IMG_1312.JPG
IMG_1311.JPG

My actual arm measures from the point of my shoulder bone down to the wrist bone with my arm straight is 23 inches.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk