Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale: Rare Resistol Krushable 7 1/8 Charcoal Grey

John Galt

Vendor
I collect primarily lightweight vintage hats, and am thinning my collection. This one is a beauty and took about 2 years to find, but I rarely wear black hats and would rather buy hatter's tools.

There are no discernible moth damage, rips, tears or stains. The hat is very lightweight, and built without a reed, to be rollable and packable.

The brim is a bit stingy at 1 3/4. Size is true to marking - fits my 7 1/8 noggin well.

The hat is nearly mint.

I'm listing it here until Monday for $175 before listing it on the Bay. Buyer pays actual shipping - I will buy insurance to purchase price, pack well and ship promptly.

PM with questions.

John Galt

Vendor
To the bartender - I remembered how to post directly to the Classifieds and will do so in future. Thank you for your patience.

John Galt

Vendor
Bump. I have not yet put this on the bay. I will sell to a lounger -_today_ for $150, you pay actual shipping.

John Galt

Vendor
Dropped price on the bay to $100 - amazing deal. Maybe that makes it worth it for anyone hesitating. Don't delay though...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21