Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale/Trade: The Flat Head Cafe Racer in Black Shinki Sz 42

Moontanning

One of the Regulars
This could have been posted in the crazy first purchase thread but here is my impulsive “I’m sure it will somehow fit me even though there’s no freakin' chance these measurements will work for me” jacket. It’s just simply too small for me. Which is a shame because I love everything about this jacket. I have the original box plus the patches, key ring, etc. that are pictured.

Approximate Measurements in inches:
Shoulder (straight across): 19”
Chest (pit to pit): 21”
Length (from base of collar): 25”
Sleeve Length (around curve of arm from top of shoulder seam to end of cuff: 25.5”
Bottom Hem: 19.75”

Asking $1350. Shipping to the CONUS via UPS/FedEx included. I’ve had terrible luck with the USPS lately but if you have a PO Box I’ll use USPS. If you’re outside of the US and are interested, just let me know where you live and I’ll get a shipping quote and we can go from there. If it’s reasonable, I’ll cover it.

I’m interested in selling or possibly working out a trade for something similar but larger (something around 23-24” P2P, 19-20” shoulder, 21-22” bottom hem). I’m open to jackets with a highwayman style collar as well. Preference for something in dark brown but I’m open-minded.

Please ask any questions you have. Happy to provide any additional measurements, pics, etc. but hopefully you don’t want fit pics of me in a jacket that’s at least a size too small.

Thanks
IMG_2650.jpeg IMG_2657.jpeg IMG_2658.jpeg IMG_2660.jpeg IMG_2654.jpeg IMG_2653.jpeg IMG_2661.jpeg

Sherlocklooms

Familiar Face
Hello, very interested. Curious to know your measurements? So I don’t also “wish” it fits only to find it doesn’t. Thanks!

Moontanning

One of the Regulars
Sure thing. I’m 5’8” 210 lbs
Chest: 44.75” (relaxed and wearing shirt with an undershirt)
Shoulders: 20”
Waist (over jeans and belt) 41.5"

Like I said, there was no way I was fitting into this jacket.

dwilson

A-List Customer
Sure thing. I’m 5’8” 210 lbs
Chest: 44.75” (relaxed and wearing shirt with an undershirt)
Shoulders: 20”
Waist (over jeans and belt) 41.5"

Like I said, there was no way I was fitting into this jacket.

I know the feeling. If this was a 40 I would probably buy it even though I in no way need another jacket. GLWS.

NZJono

One of the Regulars
This could have been posted in the crazy first purchase thread but here is my impulsive “I’m sure it will somehow fit me even though there’s no freakin' chance these measurements will work for me” jacket. It’s just simply too small for me. Which is a shame because I love everything about this jacket. I have the original box plus the patches, key ring, etc. that are pictured.

Approximate Measurements in inches:
Shoulder (straight across): 19”
Chest (pit to pit): 21”
Length (from base of collar): 25”
Sleeve Length (around curve of arm from top of shoulder seam to end of cuff: 25.5”
Bottom Hem: 19.75”

Asking $1350. Shipping to the CONUS via UPS/FedEx included. I’ve had terrible luck with the USPS lately but if you have a PO Box I’ll use USPS. If you’re outside of the US and are interested, just let me know where you live and I’ll get a shipping quote and we can go from there. If it’s reasonable, I’ll cover it.

I’m interested in selling or possibly working out a trade for something similar but larger (something around 23-24” P2P, 19-20” shoulder, 21-22” bottom hem). I’m open to jackets with a highwayman style collar as well. Preference for something in dark brown but I’m open-minded.

Please ask any questions you have. Happy to provide any additional measurements, pics, etc. but hopefully you don’t want fit pics of me in a jacket that’s at least a size too small.

Thanks
View attachment 330867 View attachment 330868 View attachment 330869 View attachment 330870 View attachment 330871 View attachment 330872 View attachment 330876
this would probably fit me. i'm around the 40-42 size and this seems like a slim 42 with a P2P of only 21.
Lovely grain on this.

Moontanning

One of the Regulars
Bumping this back up. Got this jacket out to compare it to another jacket and it's such a great feeling and smelling jacket. Really something special.

arkadijs

Familiar Face
Nice jacket. Shinki skin, great. Already, a rare model. I have the same. I changed my mind about selling mine and now I'm happy to wear it.
Flat Head has jackets, tied in the waist and not suitable for everyone.

Moontanning

One of the Regulars
The cut of the jacket is great. It’s a trim look but I don’t think it would be a challenge to wear. I’m by no means one of the fittest guys around but my only issue with this jacket truly is size, not cut/design.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider