Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale: Used Eastman B-3 Perry Sportswear mixed batch size 38R

Simonoggio

New in Town
I'm selling my beloved Eastman B-3 in size 38R because I've finally decided that it is simply a bit too small for my taste. I've had this jacket for three years and I've worn it plenty of times. It's a bit heartbreaking but I've replaced it with a newer jacket in size 40R that simply fits better and have no need for two jackets. I trust it'll find a new owner here that will appreciate it for what it is :)

I really like the mixed, warm colours of this jacket and the feeling of the sheepskin. It feels a little heavier, thicker and more substantial than the new one I just got. Maybe they used a different hide this time, maybe this is just due to wear & tear or maybe it's just my imagination. However, it's a great feeling and looking sheepskin jacket!

The jacket is in used but good condition. The zipper is starting to become an issue as the bottom bit is separating. It's still in working condition but will probably soon have to be replaced. There is some wear on the shearling at the base of the jacket and the collar has a slightly lighter colour now due to prolonged exposure to the sun. In some pictures this looks more pronounced than it actually is. It's not that noticeable in reality.

I'd like £550 plus shipping but the price is negotiable of course.

I'd be happy to answer questions or provide more pictures!

Now feast your eyes upon this! (more pics to follow)

smaller 1.jpeg
smaller 2.jpeg
detail inside.jpeg

Last edited:

Simonoggio

New in Town
Here are the measurements:

Pit to pit (chest): 22.5 inches / 58cm
Shoulder: 19 in / 48 cm
Sleeve: 24 in / 60 cm
Back: 24.5 in / 62 cm
Hem: 22 in / 56cm

Due to the shearling's thickness it's actually quite difficult to get accurate measurements.

Art121

Familiar Face
Happy to announce I’m the proud new owner of this beautiful B3.. The seller Simonigio was a pleasure to do business with 10/10

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana