Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale: Vanson Enfield sz 40, Eastman Luftwaffe sz 42

Greenbird

New in Town
Here are two jackets I hate to let go but I do not have the chance to use them.

Vanson Enfield, size 40, competition weight. I purchased this new from Vanson mid-2015 and I have worn it outside the house no more than 6 times. As new with serial numbered tag. $400 plus shipping.

Eastman Luftwaffe jacket, size 42. I purchased this one from History Preservation Fall 2014 and have worn it outside the house no more than 10 times. As new. $700 plus shipping.

I have not posted dimensions because they are standard jackets and I figured anyone interested would have an idea how they fit. I am a true 40 regular in a suit jacket, 5-9 plus, 155, athletic with a large chest and they fit me perfectly. So the Vanson is a true 40, the Eastman is a smallish 42.

Payment is by US Postal Service money order or via Paypal. Jackets will ship upon receipt of payment. If paying by Paypal, use friends and family or add any Paypal fees to the price. I will ship to the lower 48 states. I live in the Davenport, Iowa, area if you want to estimate shipping.

Thanks for looking. The top two pics are the Eastman, they bottom two are the Vanson.

luft1.jpg luft2.jpg vanson2.jpg vanson11.jpg

Greenbird

New in Town
I reread my post and it was phrased somewhat rudely -- I meant to say that if anyone wanted dimensions, I would be glad to measure and post them.

Greenbird

New in Town
Yes, dimensions please
Vanson:
pit to pit -- 22.5
shoulder to shoulder -- 18
back length from collar seam to hem -- 25.25
arm length from shoulder seam along outside of arm to wrist -- 26.5

Luftwaffe:
pit to pit -- 23
shoulder to shoulder -- 20
back length -- 25
arm length -- 24.5

polygraphmark

New in Town
This is a great seller. If you are interested in the Vanson I will personally vouch for Don. I bought the Eastman and it arrived packaged in bubble wrap protected and shipped immediately. The jacket is perfect, like brand new.

Greenbird

New in Town
This is a great seller. If you are interested in the Vanson I will personally vouch for Don. I bought the Eastman and it arrived packaged in bubble wrap protected and shipped immediately. The jacket is perfect, like brand new.
Mark: Thanks. The Vanson also is SOLD. Thanks to everyone who looked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko