Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale: Vintage Stetson, Disney and Barbisio

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Hi All,

Letting go of some of my hats. Priced to sell @ $125 + shipping in the USA each. If you buy the three together, I cut you a deal for $325 + ship. Paypal only.

Stetson Belmont with Wafer Edge, 21/2 brim. Hat is marked 7 but it fits my 7 1/8 perfectly, definitely a tad big if you're a 7. The sweatband is split in the back, that's how I bought it years ago and ignore what happened to it. It doesn't make wearing the hat uncomfortable. Taped liner, felt in clean and moth-free condition. Color is accurate in the studio shot.

Disney Twenty. 7 1/8 silverbelly color, charcoal ribbon from Optimo in Chicago and as clean as they get. 2 1/2 brim

Last one, this 1990s (not very vintage, I know but getting there) charcoal Barbisio. Long hair finish. Mint. 2 1/2 brim.

Studio shot (hard to get it right)

Natural light shot

jdiddy

A-List Customer
Is the Borsalino still for sale ?
What is the crown height and brim width on that if so?
Thanks

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
They're all still available, by the way. They're on Ebay (except for the Barbisio) but I will close the auction if anyone here wants them. $110 Shipped. Each. $275 shipped for the 3.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21