Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale: VS Blue Smoke 7 1/2 LO SOLD!

Jauntyone

Practically Family
SOLD!!I've had to move across the country (France) and have realized that I've got too many hats. I'll be putting a few of them up for sale here in the classifieds.

First is custom made VS by Art Fawcett, in Blue Smoke dress weight felt. It is a very 1930's style hat with a tall crown and a 2 3/8" bound brim. It is in very good condition, worn gently and always stored open-crowned. The crown is soft and supple; no need for steam or water to shape it. I snipped the stitches holding in the purple liner to make it a bit cooler in warm weather, but the liner stays in fine if simply tucked behind the sweat. The sweatband has my initials stamped into it. Should fit a 7 1/2 LO.

I'm asking $168 US plus $21 shipping to the States ($12 in Europe). So $189 total.

Paypal only, please.

As I am shipping from France, it could take up to 6 weeks to get to the US. It's never taken that long, but you never know. Faster shipping is available, but it's really expensive. La Poste Française is very realiable, but not necessarily fast.

VS Blue Smoke Hat 010.jpg VS Blue Smoke Hat 001.jpg VS Blue Smoke Hat 002.jpg VS Blue Smoke Hat 004.jpg VS Blue Smoke Hat 005.jpg VS Blue Smoke Hat 007.jpg VS Blue Smoke Hat 008.jpg VS Blue Smoke Hat 009.jpg VS Blue Smoke Hat 011.jpg VS Blue Smoke Hat 012.jpg

Attachments

• VS Blue Smoke Hat 003.jpg
    VS Blue Smoke Hat 003.jpg
    724.2 KB · Views: 100
  • VS Blue Smoke Hat 006.jpg
    VS Blue Smoke Hat 006.jpg
    713.5 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member