Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For sale: Womens vintage clothing

retrogirl1941

One Too Many
OK for the first garment: This is a baby blue dressing gown the waist is 28" and the bust is 36. I would like to get $20 for this. Its in very nice condition and it could be used everyday as a pretty way to wander around your house in the morning.

_IGP4676.jpg

The secound item is
_IGP4687.jpg
a pretty mint green evening gown that neesa bit of work on the hem of the dress. I am asking $15 for it. The waist is 28" and the bust is 34".

The third item is
_IGP4672.jpg
a green rayon robe with cream collar. A very nice addition to your boudoir. The waist is 28" and the bust is around 36". I am asking $30 for it. It is on nice condition with no real problems.

The fourth and final item is
_IGP4658.jpg
a blue and bow printed dress that comes its original box. Its waist is 30" and the bust is 34". It has only been worn a few times if that. Perfect condition. I would like $30 for this one.

Samantha

retrogirl1941

One Too Many
Ok since none of these clothing items resides with me at the moment(they live with my father in gettysburg) If you want an item post haste message me now. It will just take longer to get themn if you don't.

Samantha

retrogirl1941

One Too Many
One more dress up for sale.......

This dress is form the 1960's. The color is not quite what it is in the photos. Its between cotton candy pink and hot pink. Quite a nice spring party dress. The bolero is made of a lace with a sheer underlayer as lining. This one is going for $30 including shipping. The waist is 29" and the bust is 34".
pinkdress002.jpg

pinkdress001.jpg

Samantha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters