Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale: Wool Felt Hats

undertaker

Practically Family
!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please Help Me Support My Art Fawcett Addiction!!!!!!!!!!!!lol
Here are some of my wool felt hats that I no longer wear. They might make someone good starter hats. Most of these have never been worn or have been worn very little. They all have leather, or something akin to it, sweat bands. I am asking $25.00 (OBO) each,with the exception of the gray Fedora with the 2" brim, and I will pay the shipping to US addresses. Most are XL. I wear a 7.5 and they are to big for me but I will be glad to measure if needed. Please P.M. with any questions\offers.

Regards,
J.S.

Confederate slouch hat by HXC, size XL. Light Grey, 4.5" crown, 3.5" brim, No Liner
HatsforFedora001.jpg

*SOLD* Charcoal Fedora by Designer Collection, 7 3/8 ( measures 23"), 2" Welted Brim, 4.5" crown, lined. This one is only $15.00 and I will cover shipping.
HatsforFedora013.jpg

*** SOLD ***Black Bowler, Size XL (measures 23.75"), Lined
HatsforFedora017-1.jpg

MattJH

One Too Many
I'm anywhere between a 7 3/4 to a 7 7/8. My head is approximately 24.25" around. If any of the unmeasured ones meet that, let me know!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112