Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FOR TRADE: Akubra Squatter

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
I have an Akubra Squatter in very good condition. It's had very little wear time. I love the Squatter but my only issue with the one I have is the black color. I don't care much for Black hats. I'm wanting to trade it off to someone who does like Black hats. My Squatter is a size 58. It has a 3 inch bound brim and a 5 1/4 Open Crown. I don't know how easy a Black Squatter is to find these days but I haven't seen one on another site that sells them. Squatters are also being discontinued in the U.S. so I don't know if an Aussie Squatter would be exactly the same as the ones currently sold here.

Anyway, I would be more than happy to trade my Black Squatter for another Squatter of a different color, like a Gray or a Brown color. Or if anyone has more Campdrafts than they need and would consider parting with one of them I'd be more than happy to trade my Squatter as long as what I'm trading for isn't Black.

I'll consider offers as long as the hats aren't Black and they don't have stingy brims...

u31m.jpg

akubrasquatter08.jpg

akubrasquatter04.jpg

m1v6.jpg

ji3w.jpg

Last edited:

Valtraz

New in Town
Understand your view on black hat's. Have a "Aussie Gold" ie "Down Under" that's black ... and even though I love the hat, I just can't stand to wear it.. I do have a "Cattleman" in .. tan/brown that I just can't wear also (size 58), that I'd be willing to do a horse trade on. The lid hasn't been worn for more than about three hours and she's still uncomfortably stiff. PM if interested.

Last edited:

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Understand your view on black hat's. Have a "Aussie Gold" ie "Down Under" that's black ... and even though I love the hat, I just can't stand to wear it.. I do have a "Cattleman" in .. tan/brown that I just can't wear also (size 58), that I'd be willing to do a horse trade on. She's still uncomfortably stiff. PM if interested.
It's not letting me send you a PM for some reason...Thanks my friend. I appreciate the offer of your Cattleman but I'm looking for another fedora. I see that you have a collection of Akubras. I'd definitely be interested in another Squatter of a different color, or if you have a Campdraft you wouldn't care to part with. It doesn't have to be another Akubra that I'd trade for...I'm looking for a fedora with a wide brim and a tall crown.

Valtraz

New in Town
Good luck to ya'. Sounds like you know what you're looking for. Most people .. i.e. wives .. wouldn't understand the need for different covers. Best of luck, and maybe you'll get lucky and end up with an older Fed (or a CD). Happy hunting.

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
To all Black Hat lovers! I'm ready to trade this Black Akubra Squatter for something else that isn't Black! If you like Black hats, this is your hat! I hate Black hats! (It looked Gray in the picture when I bought it).

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Bump....I absolutely detest Black hats! I know there's a following for them so if Black hats are your thing here's your chance to this Black Hat monstrosity! ;)

To all Black Hat lovers! I'm ready to trade this Black Akubra Squatter for something else that isn't Black! If you like Black hats, this is your hat! I hate Black hats! (It looked Gray in the picture when I bought it).

I second you on the black hats, my friend. Love the style, though. Godspeed!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112