Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Forbidden items in my home...

shazzabanazza

Practically Family
What are some items you would absolutly forbid to have in your house?

I would never have a John Wayne Gacy painting hanging on any of my walls! That guy was a freak!

lolly_loisides

One Too Many
^^^
Oh yes, I'd never have any form of Nazi memorabilia in my house. Having said that I used to collect Edward VIII memorabilia (coronation mugs etc) only because it used to enrage my husband. It was an ongoing joke, I hated his model car collecting so every time a stupid model car would turn up I'd feel inclined to go & buy an Edward VIII plate or mug. lol

BinkieBaumont

Rude Once Too Often
Cigarettes, even those fancy Cocktail 'numbers' although i must admit i like the smell of Gauloises those smelly French cigarettes

gauloise.1180363118

Drappa

One Too Many
Anything that could poison my animals, racist/sexist imagery or books, and I banished a book on bullfighting my brother in law gave to my husband to the garage - no room for cruelty endorsements.

DNO

One Too Many
Fake flowers or plants. Go real or go home.

(sorry for the repeat post...had some trouble)

Last edited:

bunnyb.gal

Practically Family
What are some items you would absolutly forbid to have in your house?

I would never have a John Wayne Gacy painting hanging on any of my walls! That guy was a freak!

I guess the jewelry crafted by Albert DeSalvo whilst incarcerated would be out...:)

Speaking of serial killers, I would never have any kind of "trophy" that was once alive in my house - no heads, antlers, fur...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21