Forgotten Age - Walking Sticks for the Gentleman

Discussion in 'Merchants' started by jswindle2, Oct 15, 2011.

1. jswindle2

jswindle2 One of the Regulars

Hi.
    I'm Jerry Swindle, owner of Forgotten Age walking sticks. I make custom walking sticks for gentlemen. I started making sticks due to the lack of original or desireable walking sticks on the market. I currently make three or four history-inspired designs but I also take special orders. If I can make it, you can buy it and for a fair price. My current store on Etsy is my only shop. However, I hope to have my own website in the near future. For now please visit my Etsy store at www.etsy.com/people/jerryswindlejr. Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions or requests. Thank you and happy shopping!

2. Sam Craig

Sam Craig One Too Many

Very nice looking sticks.
    Every try working with Osage Orange?
    It is tough to work with, but the heart wood makes up into terrific looking sticks.
    Keep up the good work.
    Hope you sell out,

Sam

3. Edward

Edward Bartender

Nice looking canes!

4. Lefty W.

Lefty W. One of the Regulars

I'd be up for a stick made with Osage Orange, a/k/a bois d'arc. Fairly rare in these parts, but I hear it does make for a good cane.

5. HeyMoe

HeyMoe Practically Family

I have had to use a cane due to a significant foot injury and I suspect that as I age, I will be heading towards using one on a more regular basis. those and nice sticks!!