Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Found a book on Amazon- Fred Astaire Style

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
Hi All,
I know several of us think that Fred Astaire was one of the masters of style. While browsing around on Amazon today, I came across this book, "Fred Astaire Style".

I haven't seen it firsthand, but the price is good, so it's quickly been added to my wish list :)

Solid Citizen

Practically Family
Looks like a good book, hopefully with an emphasis on his clothes. He & Cary Grant are the top of the mark & always have been in my book! Peter :)

Hemingway Jones

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
I saw this title in the bookstore the other day. It's a very nice book that intersperses photos of his early career with many later photos. One photo in particular, shows him at 86, if memory serves me well. He looks cleared-eyed and dashing and every bit the bon vivant he ever was. The one thing I was surprised about was how small the format of the book is; it is about the size of a trade paperback.
Great post Lauren. I should have bought it, I suppose, but I was purchasing three other hardcovers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot