Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Four Speed Leather Pants - 32 X 33

Cheech

A-List Customer
Fantastic pair of thick, grainy leather pants by Four Speed, the one-man shop that makes Iron Heart's IHJ-35. Is it cowhide? Is it horsehide? I don't know--the stamp on the inside is only legible enough to read the size.

I can't say enough about the grain. The photos don't do it justice. Did I mention? This leather is thick (1.75mm)!

Lined to just below the knees in soft moleskin. The leather has no scratches, just a bit of very slight scuffing around the waist and on the inside leg seams. The hem/leg openings are not finished/stitched (see photos).

Alas, high school-sized me isn't walking into this door and slipping these beastly pants on. Instead, middle-aged me almost needed a bottle of talc and the jaws of life to get these halfway on and off. $325 (PayPal FF) gets these to your door in the continental US, shipping included. International buyers, PM me.

Measurements are as follows:
-Waist: 32.5 inches
-Inseam: 32.75 inches
-Length: 41 inches
-Width at knee: 8 inches
-Width at hem: 7.75 inches

1 - 45N8W3N.jpg

2 - 3fu0GTE.jpg
3 - Yaja6Zu.jpg
4 - TNHa8jS.jpg
5 - yjrwrI3.jpg

6 - a0hbcNS.jpg
7 - rIycPkL.jpg

8 - v0UvdWm.jpg

9 - hLapBhb.jpg

10 - YzjhfPX.jpg

Ah, the Japanese fit. I love them but I'm afraid they'd fit me sprayed on. Low rise, waist would fall directly on my hips.

On the other hand, I absolutely love this leather.

Something to think about in any case...

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
They’d fit me perfectly. I really want to be that guy. Just can’t manage.
If i hadn’t just bought 3 pairs of boots I’d buy them to wear in the house alone.

Pandemic

One Too Many
They’d fit me perfectly. I really want to be that guy. Just can’t manage.
If i hadn’t just bought 3 pairs of boots I’d buy them to wear in the house alone.
Same here! I am still tempted to buy them just to strut around the house when the family are out, playing air guitar or posing for some dumb-ass fake IG pic. or I could buy a motorcycle helmet to carry around with me when I wear them on the three Texas days cool enough to wear them out of the house.

I definitely don’t need them … but I’m only about five beers from buying them.

Cheech

A-List Customer
I know what you guys mean. I ride, yet I still would feel a little hesitant about wearing black leather pants, even on the bike. These ones ticked all of the boxes, though. I was just overly optimistic about the measurements.

Cheech

A-List Customer
Hello! I’d say that the pants have the same amount of sheen as my RMC Shinki jackets, which I would call moderately shiny. For instance, in the below photo, the pants are on par with my RMC J-82 (on the left). For comparison, my shiniest leather is my Field Leather two-tone jacket (also listed in the classifieds and pictured on the right in the below photo). BTW, that’s a pant leg draped across the two jackets.

Attachments

• EAE79A15-A869-416F-B338-CBE45B6B0E32.jpeg
    EAE79A15-A869-416F-B338-CBE45B6B0E32.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 47

danceboots

New in Town
Hi again, I see the time is almost up on the bay , if they don’t sell I’m interested, but I’m not sure about the length. Already have too many that don’t fit. If we can come to a price that’s agreeable that would be great..

Cheech

A-List Customer
Sounds good. Feel free to PM me. Four Speed is such a niche brand--I shouldn't be surprised they're not drawing much interest on eBay, but their leather and construction are fantastic. I just wish I could squeeze my big butt into them!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko