Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fox Creek Leather Motorcycle jacket for sale

Alberto Pugliese

New in Town
Hello

I am offering for sale my motorcycle jacket. It is a size 46. I purchased it new in February 2017 and it is in excellent condition. I have used it sparingly because I live in South Florida. The reason for selling is that I lost 35 pounds and thus the jacket is now way too big for me. I love having a leather jacket and I will get another in my new size.

This jacket in made in the USA by Fox Creek Leather (www.foxcreekleather.com). This is a very well done jacket (not mass produced) in full grain cowhide, 1.0-1.2 mm. It is a proper motorcycle jacket. The model is the summer riding jacket, and the name derives from the air vents the jacket has on the sleeves and the back. They work well. It also has pockets for armor, in the back, shoulders and elbows. It does not come with armor.

It is in truly excellent condition, once again very lightly used, no scratches or scuffs. This jacket currently sells for new $502, I would like to sell it for $300 plus shipping.

Email me if interested (albimari.mail@gmail.com).
Thank you
Alberto
IMG_4326.jpg
IMG_4327.jpg
IMG_4328.jpg
IMG_4330.jpg
IMG_4331.jpg
IMG_4333.jpg
IMG_4334.jpg
IMG_4335.jpg
IMG_4337.jpg
IMG_4338.jpg