Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Free to good home - DeLong College Jacket

H.Johnson

One Too Many
Free to good home - DeLong College Jacket

More gleanings from the bottom of my closet.

This is a real baby - an original 1950s DeLong college or baseball jacket. bright red felted woollen body, red and white waist and collar knits, white leather sleeves, grey lining with chrome snaps. DeLong were one of the most noted manufacturers of this type of jacket and this is a good example - except that Mr. and Mrs Moth (or more accurately their little moth children) set up home in the body (don't worry, they moved out long ago). There are numerous small moth holes (in the body only) but they could be repaired by a competent darning operative. If you are OK with this it would make a great winter project and you would have a rare and striking original jacket with character for the summer!

It has had relatively little wear and is in very good condition apart from the 'mothed' body - the knits, sleeves and lining are excellent and the jacket is clean - almost 'as new'! All the chrome snaps are in fine form and the label is present.

It requires a good home and must go to a Lounger - just pay me the shipping and it's yours. PM me for measurements, details and photos etc. Paypal preferred from outside the UK.

Picture009.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran