Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Free Vintage Radio Show CDs

16_sparrows

Vendor
Hello all! Because I can't hook-up my iPod to my car stereo I burn my pod casts to CDs. One of the pod casts I listen to is Soap Detectives which has radio shows from the likes of Yours Truly, Johnny Dollar, Nero Wolfe and Paul Temple (among others). After I listen to them I don't really have a need for the CDs as the files are stored on my computer.

So not to add to the trash, I'm looking for good homes for these CDs of radio vintage shows and I will mail them to you for free. Just pm me with your shipping address and a series of CDs will be in your hands shortly! If you have a specific preference to a detective, just tell me and I'll try to send you those shows.

Thanks Guys!
I really don't want to throw these out!

16_sparrows said:
Hello all! Because I can't hook-up my iPod to my car stereo I burn my pod casts to CDs. One of the pod casts I listen to is Soap Detectives which has radio shows from the likes of Yours Truly, Johnny Dollar, Nero Wolfe and Paul Temple (among others). After I listen to them I don't really have a need for the CDs as the files are stored on my computer.

So not to add to the trash, I'm looking for good homes for these CDs of radio vintage shows and I will mail them to you for free. Just pm me with your shipping address and a series of CDs will be in your hands shortly! If you have a specific preference to a detective, just tell me and I'll try to send you those shows.

Thanks Guys!
I really don't want to throw these out!

Anything from The Fat Man?

Regards,

J

16_sparrows

Vendor
jamespowers said:
Anything from The Fat Man?

Regards,

J

Hmm..no. I have a few Bogarts...not anywhere close to what you are asking for. The only fat man in the collection I have is Nero Wolfe! Heehee.

Sorry!

marshaellen

New in Town
free vintage radio cd's

hi i am new to the fedora lounge and saw your posting i am very interested in your collection i have cassetts of shows such as the shadow intersactum, fibber magee and molly my address if you still have them is marsha barnes, 1908 lirio way apt d, las vegas, nv 89108, thank you marsha barnes, my e-mail is marsha_b@cox.net

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points