Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Freewheelers Lot 667 suede/roughout type III jacket and Ooe Yofukuten moleskin cossack

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
I love both of these jackets, but I have my eye on something and I'm trying to maintain a policy of letting things go before grabbing something new. As such, I'm putting up these two beautiful jackets for sale.

The Freewheelers jacket is quite rare. Its a size 40 and I'd say it fits more like a 38 or slim 40.

In inches:
Chest: 21
Shoulders: 18.5
Back: 21
Arm: 23

It's technically roughout cowhide, but most people think of these types of jackets as suede. It's been worn, but in excellent condition overall. The only flaw is one of the snaps on the back of the jacket is missing and the tab has been sewed in there. Hasn't been an issue for me at all. It also has a small dark spot/stain on the front near the snaps. Otherwise the jacket is in fantastic condition. Asking $1,100 shipped in the US. I'm willing to ship internationally, but would have to discuss shipping prices in that case.
O6A3DTV.jpg

QCDMbJO.jpg

1Sf8GGr.jpg

9wZbZZt.jpg

7s1B1pf.jpg

9YH4ra4.jpg

23MOCw3.jpg

Also available is my Ooe Yofukuten olive moleskin cossack jacket in size 38. Amazing jacket, but I wear the mustard one more often. It's in wonderful condition. The arms have creased up a bit, but otherwise it's like new. These are sold out at Standard and Strange. I've worn mine less than 10 times. Asking $400 shipped.

Sizing:
In inches
Chest: 21
Shoulder: 19.25
Sleeve: 24.25
Back: 22.5
JdqPgJE.jpg

mbYA6km.jpg

t96gBFI.jpg

f1Ybbb7.jpg

KsNMLts.jpg

Last edited: