Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Freewheelers Muholland SZ 40 For Sale

Seank

A-List Customer
So here’s the deal. I just bought this. And I love it, I’ve had it just a couple weeks. Its basically new. It’s a SZ 40 black teacore Freewheelers Muholland. Thing is, after living with it I think I would be better off in a 42, but I’m past the point of exchange. It looks great on me...it’s the feel of it. I need just a bit more room in the chest/shoulders and a bit more back length. I think the 42 will give me the fit I’d prefer.

I would trade if for a 42 same jacket and condition OR sell it so that I can turn around and buy a 42. Which is exactly what I would do. I know I’ll have to take a $$ hit...but that’s ok.
It’s an awesome jacket and the price matches it’s awesomeness...LOL

These retails upwards of $2500USD then there is shipping/customs, etc..
All in it cost me $3300+ to get this “grail” of a jacket.
If someone is a serious buyer and wants to make me a reasonable offer, let’s talk. Don’t waste your time or mine low balling. It’s basically brand new.
However, if someone has been looking for one in a size 40, and wants to save a few bucks off the new price and not deal with a long wait or the hassle of getting it shipped etc, contact me and let’s talk.
0AC46B81-5019-4352-B8CA-AA0B7005FA2B.jpeg

Seank

A-List Customer
Don’t sell it, it looks perfect IMO!
It does, in pics... wearing it is another thing. It’s very close, and I could keep it and be happy no doubt, but the 42 is just a little bit bigger, not much by any means, so I think I’d retain the good look of it, but fix the trouble spots.

Seank

A-List Customer
Here is another pic I just took to highlight the condition and what little wear it has on it. I still have the tags and will include them if a deal is made

D2256916-A558-4464-AFF2-4A6F616C08D5.jpeg

Last edited:

Seank

A-List Customer
Thanks. Doesn’t quite fit me.
Best of Luck!
I think it looks perfect on you, However I get the wanting to tie your shoe laces.
Ya...I’m torn on this one. It’s so close...and the jacket is really nice. There is no doubt I am going to replace it with another...maybe before I even do anything with this one.
It might be nice to have a 40 and a 42 on hand to see how much they differ. A costly proposition...but something I am considering before selling this one.

TheBigEraser

One of the Regulars
Too be honest given your height I think size 42 will be too long for your sleeves and body so not a good proportion for aesthetic view. The jacket will most likely fall low at your crotch so the flavor of a MC jacket will be gone. I would stick with 40 IMHO to get the better look. Sorry for my direct language but just my 2 cents and I have seen quite some people regret to not take a size smaller to get a better look. Anyway, good luck with any of your choices!

Terminator

Familiar Face
So, my two cents. I’ve tried both a 42 and 44 in this jacket (luckily I live near a stockist). The 42 looks on me a lot like the 40 looks on you, but isn’t very comfortable and I probably can’t tie my laces in it. However, the 44 just doesn’t look as good at all. If I do end up getting this jacket I’ll get a 42 and hope that it becomes more comfortable as it breaks in. However, I have my eye on something else now.

Mister Rivets

One of the Regulars
I thought the same thing the other member thought. I am worried the 42 will be long in the sleeve on you and to big in the body. Have you checked the measurements on a 42 to compare to your 40?

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I just received my size 44 Mulholland and I agree with the sentiments that a size up may not work as well as you might imagine.
This style jacket does not look good if oversized. The cut and design work and look best when reasonably trim fitting.

I would hate to see you lose more money for a larger size you are not happy with. But, if you are going to do some layering then the 42 may make sense. I would love to hear more opinions on this matter from other Mulholland owners.

Seank

A-List Customer
Thanks for all the input. That fit pic really is quite flattering. In reality it doesn’t fit quite like that. The angle I took that picture makes it appear to fit longer than it actually is. We’ll see...the jury is still out on this one. I am going to get some measurements from a 42 and compare.

Seank

A-List Customer
I just received my size 44 Mulholland and I agree with the sentiments that a size up may not work as well as you might imagine.
This style jacket does not look good if oversized. The cut and design work and look best when reasonably trim fitting.

I would hate to see you lose more money for a larger size you are not happy with. But, if you are going to do some layering then the 42 may make sense. I would love to hear more opinions on this matter from other Mulholland owners.
How do you like it? I know you waited forever. It’s a stunning jacket. And the leather is sublime.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
It's sure a nice jacket. I like this style quite a bit, but this one is not my size, and sadly, way out of my price league.

Good luck deciding what to do here...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB